We are looking for a Senior Copywriter for leading the brand content marketing operations.
The ideal candidate is highly creative and imaginative, works well in a team-first environment, has an eye for detail, and does not fold under pressure. Keeping up with popular culture and advertising/marketing trends and techniques is a huge plus.
For this role, you will collaborate with a cross-functional team, product team, social media team, creative director, and the wider brand and marketing team to create assets that help align and elevate the brand and business goals.
• Required language: English, Chinese
• At least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, Journalism or
a relevant field
• You have a least 3-5 years of proven work experience as a Product
Copywriter, Senior Copywriter or a similar role
• A portfolio of published works
• Exceptional writing as well as editing skills
• Ability to create small creative texts (e.g. social media posts) as well as large
content pieces (e.g. product descriptions)
• Familiar with the mobile and technology industry
• Experience with keyword research and content optimization
• Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
• An analytical mind with a keen eye for details