Product Specialist II
- Manage the customer’s Tesla experience in the most positive way. Welcome all walk in guests, answer questions and enthusiastically educate all customers and fans about the benefits of going electric, generally publicize going electric knowledge.
- Through effective communication, identify future Tesla prospects and during test-drive experiences to ultimately create a brand experience customers will
recommend to their friends.
- Responsible for collecting qualified customer information, assist market events,explore customer needs, stimulate customer demand, cooperate with Owner
Advisor to meet store’s sales target.
- Provide high quality service to existing Tesla owner community.
- Help Tesla enthusiasts and future owners stay up to speed with Tesla by promoting company’s updated news.
- Employee must learn about the company and products related knowledge, keep up with industry trends and best practices
- Develop amazing customer relationships on the sales floor and during test-drive experiences to ultimately create a brand experience customers will recommend to their friends.
- Pass internal testing including but not limited to training, drive skill test, in store test, Role play and related test, Competency certification, Probation Review,
otherwise he or she will not be able to meet the full time employee’s requirement.
- Communicate with the external clients and partners in a professional way, and also ensure effective communication and great cooperation with internal
colleagues (Among same and different function/ store/region).
- Keep inventory full and neat (if applicable).
- Other Responsibilities: Perform other related duties as assigned, based on the business need.
- 3 years’ work experience in retail, industry and key account sales with proven track record to meet or exceed targets and goals.
- Highly appreciate Company culture and value.
- Strong communication and customer service experience required.
- Exceptional self-management and self-learning ability.
- Positive, enthusiastic and passionate about the changes in the personal transportation industry.
- Ability to understand and convey business issues and technical concepts.
- Strong sense of team mentality and reliability.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends in retail environment. Retail, industry and key account sales experience preferred.
- During the probationary period, including not limited to transfer, promotion, etc., are not considered to pass the probationary period and the employee is
required to pass the probationary period.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving history and proficient driving skills.