- Manage all aspects of the appropriate process, develop and prepare as assigned for
1. Proposal (text, budget, and/or Requests for Information (RFIs)).
2. Confidential Disclosure Agreement (CDA).
3. Contracts Development (Master Service Agreement (MSA), Work Order (WO), Letter of Authorization (LOA), Authorization to Proceed (ATP) and Change Order (CO)).
- Schedule strategic meeting related to the opportunity to discuss customer requirements and identify discrepancies in customer information.
- Prepare standard documents in accordance with agreed strategy and Sponsor requirements and expectations under the pressure of changing timelines, with minimal supervision.
- Administratively supports facilitating internal and external opportunity management negotiations (i.e. pricing, process, resources, timelines, etc.) as needed.
- Be responsible for reasonable timely delivery of assigned deliverables.
- Escalate issues/challenges to the manager for advice on resolution.
- Perform timely and accurate data entry into departmental and/or corporate databases/systems as directed such as DIMS, SharePoint.
- Contribute to assigned process improvement initiatives and supports implementation.
- Perform quality control activities per the appropriate process/requirements.
- Complete other appropriate duties, as assigned by the manager, which require similar skills in accordance with business needs and common sense.
Education and Key Competency Requirements
- Applicable minimum three years of experience in budget and/or contract development, or an equivalent combination of education and CRO/pharma/other related experience to successfully perform the essential job duties.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Life Science, Business Management or related field, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Excellent customer service skills, attention to detail and ability to be persistent while maintaining task.
- Demonstrated computer skills requires excellent MS Office experience (specifically Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Knowledge of proposal/contract management software applications (e.g., Salesforce.com) is a plus.
- Demonstrated text editing and writing skills (based on business unit and/or team expectations).
- Demonstrated ability to plan, multi-task and prioritize.
- Demonstrated teamwork, communication (written and verbal), and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to work independently.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Positive attitude and sense of urgency.
- Ability to work irregular and/or extended hours as needed to meet the client’s proposal deadline.
备注： ‘职位月薪’ 仅供参考，具体薪资和福利将根据候选人经验和能力综合评定。